Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Finished projects

I finished grandson's Ch'mas sweater vest! Had to redo the shoulder seams and the armhole n neck trim once or twice until I was happy with the finished look. Then I started on some mittens for him. Also finished seaming up a hobo bag I knitted on the train to Ft. Worth in September. Here is the black n white scarf I started last winter for my mom; it has a simple cable running up the middle. I also recently finished a scarf for the Red Scarf Project.

I've been trying to finish up my UFOs (UnFinished Objects) lately. Then I won't feel so guilty about buying more yarn on our Thanksgiving trip to Minneapolis to see our daughter. She is in graduate school at U of Minnesota. We're also planning a side trip to Michigan to see the Ford Presidential Library n Museum.

No comments:

What I'm Knitting Now

What I'm Knitting Now
Clergy Stole

Other Work in Progress

Other Work in Progress
Creamsicle Socks

One of Karen's Projects

One of Karen's Projects
Knitted and felted Star Trek bag

Blog Archive


FROM KAREN'S LIBRARY