Thursday, March 1, 2012

Morris Christmas Gathering 2011!








Had 36 folks here for Morris Christmas gathering and we had fun. We did a cookie/candy exchange and did it dirty Santa style. I think all had fun and we sure had enough food, probably could have fed the neighbors as well. No matter weather was great so kids could go outside and I think that is part of what made it so fun. Daughter and future son-in-law were able to come from Iowa and son, wife, and grandkids stayed for us to have our family Christmas gift exchange. I think it was great and I really enjoyed all.

No comments:

What I'm Knitting Now

What I'm Knitting Now
Clergy Stole

Other Work in Progress

Other Work in Progress
Creamsicle Socks

One of Karen's Projects

One of Karen's Projects
Knitted and felted Star Trek bag

Blog Archive


FROM KAREN'S LIBRARY